Thursday, February 21, 2013

Tired of being the third wheel

So another opportunity came and went.  Both times I think I was the third party.  You know the situation, the company knows who they want to hire (not you) but calls you in for an interview because they have to interview a certain amount of people for the job.

Why can't they be honest and say...............hey you don't stand a chance but we just need you to fill the interview spot.

This last one really hurt.  I know the interview went well (it was almost 2 hours long) AND I know I could have done the job and had the experience that was needed.  But of course someone else had the position.

Was I just a third.................no proof on that one other than a feeling.  But this seems to be the case more often than not.

I don't feel like I am lacking for what is needed when called for the interview, and I feel  I do a good job during the interview..............how long will I have to be a third wheel?

No comments:

Post a Comment