Friday, January 11, 2013

Th@t Company

Got a call for an interview from a company that I LOVE the website.  Have an interview on monday.   I did something I don't normally do and asked for a range price for a starting salary.  I hate the money talk and would much rather wait for an interview and feel that is when this should be discussed.  However I have found lately that there are so many fake places that get you in for an interview to find out it is a ploy for something else, or worse yet not a job at all.    I hope that isn't the case here because not only do I love the humor the site uses to get your attention, the couple of times I have called someone the people there seem to be very light hearted and to be enjoying their jobs.   I have a feeling I messed up by emailing and asking for a range price, but  I felt it was fair because I do no want to waste someones time interviewing me only to find out it is a minimum wage job.

Any thoughts on this?  If you are reading this please leave a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment