Wednesday, January 2, 2013

rockindajob

Actually had the PSI company look at my resume.  They contacted me and I filled out an application the next step would be a phone interview.  I hope they call.  I can sooooooooooooo ROCK THE JOB.  Not being egotistical but  I have been in this field for a long time and I know I can do the job description and do it well.  Now  I just have to hope that  I get the phone interview and they think the same thing. 

Ok so it wouldn't be in the design field, but it would be a step up and hopefully have possibilities of upward movement.

Every clinic  I have worked in I have gotten to know the reps and always wanted to do this sort of thing. I know my past sales experience is a plus. 

I would love nothing more than to start of 2013 with a new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment