Saturday, December 29, 2012

PSI

Keeping my fingers crossed.  Just sent an application out and really feel I would be perfect for the job.  Still in the veterinary field but working as a sales rep.  I already know the company and understand how they work which I think is a big advantage.  Now  I just need to hope that someone actually SEES my resume and looks at my work history.  Think I might have to become a stalker and call them a few times to get my name to the top of the list. 

I have a good feeling about this one so I am just going to ride the wave for right now and enjoy the thought of possibly working for them.  It has been something I have wanted to do for a long time.  It's not web design, but I am hoping this would work out because it would be a great future for me and a place where I could grow and move up.

No comments:

Post a Comment