Thursday, November 1, 2012

Full time work

Looking for a job is almost a full time job.  I have not been able to send out as many resume's as  I like to send out.  As  I said before it is so had to get your foot in the door when everything is done on the internet.    

I am trying a new strategy and hope that it helps.  I am going to mail (yes the old fashioned way) my resume out to the companies as well.  At least when  I can find the companies information.    My other new strategy for the inernet only companies, is to write a follow up letter and find a way to email this out.

I know I would be a great asset to a company.  Am  I the greatest designer out there.  NOPE!   I have seen a lot of students that are awesome artist and that is the talent I am lacking.  But when you give me a project  I am great at working with the visual and working with the clients needs.  I have great customer service skills and sales skills.  I know all of this is perfect for a company out there.

My dream job? Well probably working for a smaller company that can give me individual attention, or a large firm that gives me the chance to grow. Heck  I am ready to go where ever the road leads me.  Just need that one break.

No comments:

Post a Comment