Wednesday, November 7, 2012

New home page

This is the beginning of a new background for my website.  Of course now I run the risk of not havign a site up.  Made a stupid mistake and put this up before I was ready.  Hope to finish it this weekend.  Trying to make it look newer and fresh,  I have an idea for another graphic in the middle but it's going to take some photo shop work to get it right.

I am continuing to apply for jobs but beginning to wonder what it will take to get one.  I wanted to be working in the field by this time and it does not seem to be working out.

Really enjoyed the instructional design class and think that maybe I would like to try working in that field.

Bottom line is that it is an employers market out there and everyone can wait until they have someone with the exact qualifications................not fair to those of us who know we can be an asset to a company but might not have all the paper qualifications.

If you have any comments on the work so far, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment