Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Time to re invent myself

How many times do we here this?  Do I need re inventing?  I do not think so.  I have a great work ethic, a good sense of humor, and I am good at what I do.  So how do I begin to market myself?  Any ideas?

I think I am going to start by buying another domain name.  Pattisingletonresume is simply that.  An online resume.  I will find a name that will work as a portfolio site and start trying to advertise myself as a web designer.

Competition is stiff.  Some of my class mates are AWESOME artist.  I look at my stuff and get filled with self doubt.  I know  I can do  this.  Each page I develope  I learn more and more. 

I need to improve on the number of applications I email out.  I haven't done one in awhile.  Still sort of bummed that  I didn't get that job a couple of months ago.  I really felt like it would have been a good fit.  Oh well life goes on.  Like I said in an earlier post.................just keep swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment