Monday, July 29, 2013

Discouraged

Starting to get off track and become a little discouraged.  I know I have the drive to do this.  I know if given a chance I can do it.  I just need the C H A N C E!  Am I the best artist in the world?  No, but I have great creative ideas and can work with what  I am given.  I work great in teams and great on my own.  I LOVE working on different types of work.  Trying  to come up with new logo ideas and other things.  I enjoy working in the social networking field.  I want  to branch out on my own and all I need is my first customer.  Started working on my site and making it look better.  That is the first step.  I am trying not to get discouraged but most of the job sites are all recruiters.  I will get a job and eventually branch out on my own. I only need ONE person to believe in me as much as  I believe in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment