Sunday, March 31, 2013

Almost done

So after this class  I have one more class left to go.  Won't have enough money to complete my degree yet.  So close and yet so far.  I have managed to take most of my core classes and still plan on finishing, just need to take a little break until I come up with a game plan.

I have decided that since  I was able to work full time and carry a high GPA, I will continue with the same dedication and set some goals for myself.

First off, get my website looking good.  I have so many things to fine tune on it.  Second step, get Simply webs up and running, come up with a brochure, face book page, etc, and start marketing myself.

I have found in this class that I  really love video editing, and each class has taught me so much, I just need to keep on truckin

No comments:

Post a Comment