Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Nice to know people care

Wow an amazing thing happened  the other day.  I got a great response from my cover letter and resume. 

Someone took the time to respond.  Even though  I was not qualified for the job (which I pretty much knew when I applied but hey you never know)  Anyway this gentleman wrote a long letter with great critique for my cover letter, resume, website, and even the blog. 

It was great to get some professional critique and he certianly didn't have to take time away from his busy day to do that.

It meant a lot to me.  

Moral of this story.......................... If you are looking at resume's and you like someone or something catches your eye,  take the time to tell them.

Thank you so much for the email and all of the helpful tips.  It meant a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment