Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Fighting the good fight

Fighting the good fight and feeling a little bit tired.  I know there are so many things that I need to do.  I need to get my site ready and improved for future employers to see.

I'm not sure where  I am going to land but  I will land on my feet.  I am going to actually DROP OFF an application at a place next week.  I hope it works out.  I have only had one interview and I really want to at least get a hit from one of the many  I have sent out.  Of course I want to get hired by someone.  But right now I would settle for just getting a hit and hearing back from someone.

I know there are so many scams out there and employment agencies that make it look like they are hiring.

I know I might not have every single qualification needed to fit the bill..............but I know I would be a great asset for a company.

No comments:

Post a Comment