Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Is a job like a marraige?

Looking back I think that looking for a job is sort of like dating.  First you have to show interest, then they "will call you back."

After that you have to hope for the second date.  Will they call?  Will they like me? What do I wear? Do I have bad breath?

Hopefully you make it past the 2nd date and onto a "relationship".  Of course the relationship has a 90 day period where both parties can break up. 

Waiting is the hardest part.  Knowing you put yourself out there and that you can do the job.  Waiting to see if they were impressed enough with your personality and skills.

And finally, like a bad date, nobody bothers to call you back to say, hey it just isn't working out, it's not you................it's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment